The Poudre River Public Library District provides an electronic reference service called Ask-A-Librarian. This service allows you to ask questions from the Library web site. You will need to have a computer with Internet access and an e-mail account in order to use this service.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Start by going to the Library web site.
- Under Online Resources on the right side of the page, click on Ask-A-Librarian.
- All of the fields that are bold are required.
- If you are a student, it helps us to know what grade level you are.
- Type in your name.
- Type in your e-mail address.
- Your city, state, and the subject of your question are not required, but are helpful.
- Type your question in the box. We will answer brief factual questions or provide suggestions to sources where you might find the answer you need. In-depth research will require a trip to the library.
- Click on the Submit button. You should receive a response to your question within 24 hours. If you need a more immediate answer to your question, call the Reference Desk at (970) 221-6380.
Poudre River Public Library District, 301 Olive Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524, (970) 221-6740