A feature has been added to the catalog that provides book jacket pictures and more information about books, such as summaries and reviews. This feature is mainly available for newer titles, and it can be very helpful when trying to find a book that you will enjoy.
- Start by going to the Library Home Page.
- For example, click on Title search on the left side and type painted house.
- Click on the title A Painted House by John Grisham.
- You will see a picture of the book cover to the right of the title.
- There is also a button at the top of the screen that says More About This Book. Click on this button.
- For this book, there are links to the Title Profile, a Summary, the Cover Image, and two Book Reviews.
- Click on the Return to Catalog button at the top.
This feature is also helpful for books that are part of a series.
- For example, do a Series Title search and type left behind.
- Click on Left Behind Series.
- Click on the title of the first book listed: Apollyon.
- Click on the "More About This Book" button.
- Click on Title Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Left Behind Series 5.
- A list of all of the books in the series is displayed in order.