The My Lists feature helps you to keep track of books and other library items that you are interested in but have not yet checked out or cannot check out at the present time.
To use My Lists:
- Search or Browse items in the library catalog. Select an item and click on its title.
- Click the 'Add to My Lists' button.
- This will prompt you to Login to 'My Account.'
- Select 'Create a New List' the first time you use My Lists and click 'Submit.'
- Enter a name and (optionally), a description for the list.
- Click 'Submit.'
- Repeat adding items to existing lists or creating additional lists as desired.
- To view items on a list:
- Already logged in? Click the YELLOW 'My Account' button.
- Not logged in? Click on the My Account link and login.
- Next click the
- Note that you can sort lists by Name or Description, and delete lists.
- Click on the title of a list to see items within that list.
- Within the list you can do several things:
- Sort the list by Title, Author, or Date Added.
- Click a title to go directly to the item's record.
- Place a hold.
- Delete items from the list.
- Export the list.
- Remove duplicates from the list.
- Move marked items to a different list.
- Change the name and/or description of the list.
: You are only able to add items from the library catalog to My Lists. Prospector or Interlibrary Loan items are not be available for this feature.