The Preferred Searches feature allows you to save favorite searches for easy reference and searching in future sessions. Then the Library will automatically send you an email when new items are added to the collection that match your saved Preferred Searches.
- Start by signing in to your library account.
- * From the Library Home Page, click on My Account.
- * Type your last name and press the Tab key to move to the next box.
- * Type your entire library card number with no spaces.
- * Click on the Display Record button.
- Search the Catalog. If you are doing a Keyword Search, enter your search terms in the box. If you would like to do a different type of search, such as author or title, select the search type from the left side.
- The search results will be displayed. To save this search as a preferred search, click on the Preferred Searches button.
- Nothing will visibly happen when you click on this button, but it has saved this search as a preferred search for you.
- To see a list of your preferred searches, click on the Return To Your Record button at the top of the page.
- There will be a link that says Preferred Searches. To see a list of your searches, click on this link.
- From here, you can remove searches, or you can click on the Search button to perform the search.
- When items are added to the catalog that match a preferred search, you will be notified by e-mail.
Poudre River Public Library District, 301 Olive Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524, (970) 221-6740