- Click on My Account.
- Type your last name in the box that says Your Last Name.
- Type in the entire barcode number from your library card with no spaces in the next box.
- Click on the 'Display Record' button.
- Click on the link that says Items currently checked out.
- You may wish to click on the Sort by Due Date button to show which items are due the soonest.
- You will see a list of your currently checked out items and their due dates.
- Click in the boxes to the left of the titles that you want to renew. Checkmarks will appear in all of the boxes that you click in.
- Click on the Renew Marked button.
- You will see a message that says "These items will be renewed. Do you wish to proceed?" Click "Yes."
- The Status for all of the renewed items will say RENEWED Now due___DATE___ . The new due date will be three weeks from the day that you renew the item, not three weeks from the original due date. (Videos will be a one week renewal.)
- You can renew items that are overdue. This will stop fines from accruing.
- Items will not be renewed if:
- You have already renewed them 3 times.
- A hold has been placed on the item and someone is waiting for it.
- You have over $5.00 in fines on your card.
- A block/message has been placed on your card. Call 221-6740 to clear the block.
Poudre River Public Library District, 301 Olive Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524, (970) 221-6740