- It is not necessary to use capitalization in a search.
- It is not necessary to punctuate. Apostrophes are ignored. All other punctuation marks are treated like a space.
- The ampersand and the word "and" are treated the same.
- Multiple words are searched as one phrase unless separated by Boolean operators (and, or, and not, near).
- When unsure of the spelling of a word or to get several related words with one search: add a single asterisk * to the word. For example, use 'cook*' to find items with the word cook, cookery, cookbooks, etc.
Poudre River Public Library District, 301 Olive Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524, (970) 221-6740