Are you interested in knowing what materials are new to the Library? Check out our Featured Lists to view recently added Library materials.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Start by going to the Library web site at http://poudrelibraries.org.
- Click on the What's New @ at the Library link at the left side of the page. The lists are grouped into five major categories: Books, Materiales en Español, Videos (separated into VHS and DVD movies), Music, and Spoken Word (audio books).
- Click on the list that you would like to see. For example, click on Biographies. Other lists of note include New York Times Best Sellers, Newbery and Caldecott Medal and Honor Titles, and Oprah's Book Club.
- A list of biographies that have been added to the Library collection this month will be displayed.
- To see more information about a particular title - such as Location, Call Number, and Status - click on the title.
- If the item is checked out, you can place a hold by clicking on the Place Hold button.
Poudre River Public Library District, 301 Olive Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524, (970) 221-6740