Please note: We only provide information on income tax resources, and cannot provide assistance with the actual filing of your returns.
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Sites
- VITA (PDF format/339K) - Free, low income families and individuals recommended.
Where to Find Tax Forms & Publications
Tax forms may be printed from the internet.
Tax forms can be printed from any Library computer for 10 cents per page.
Tax Forms are available IN PERSON at:
Tax Forms can be ordered over the PHONE by calling:
- Internal Revenue Service, 301 South Howes, 3rd floor (Federal forms)
- Colorado Department of Revenue, 1121 West Prospect (State Forms only)
A selection of printed federal tax forms is available in the Morgan Library.
If you need tax forms from a state other than Colorado, please ask for assistance at the Reference Desk.
Download Adobe Reader
- 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) for Federal Forms
- 1-303-238-3278 for Colorado forms
Poudre River Public Library District, 301 Olive Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524, (970) 221-6740