Items may be renewed a total of six times if extended use fees on your card are less than $10.00, and the item is not on hold for another library customer.
To renew an item simply click the My Account link on the library web page.
You may also renew items by calling (970) 221-6740. Have your card number ready.
To renew a Prospector/Mobius item, go to the library web site (http://poudrelibraries.org) and click on My Account. To renew by phone call (970) 221-6740.
Non-renewable items include: Interlibrary Loan, Here & Now, Lucky Day, and some Prospector/Mobius items.
How to Renew Items in My Account
- Click on My Account.
- Type your last name in the box that says Your Last Name.
- Type in the entire barcode number from your library card with no spaces in the next box.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Click on the link that says Items currently checked out.
- You may wish to click on the Sort by Due Date button to show which items are due the soonest.
- You will see a list of your currently checked out items and their due dates.
- Click in the boxes to the left of the titles that you want to renew. Checkmarks will appear in all of the boxes that you click in.
- Click on the Renew Marked button.
- You will see a message that says "These items will be renewed. Do you wish to proceed?" Click "Yes."
- The Status for all of the renewed items will say RENEWED Now due___DATE___ . The new due date will be three weeks from the day that you renew the item, not three weeks from the original due date. (Videos will be a one week renewal.)
- You can renew items that are overdue. This will stop fines from accruing.
- Items will not be renewed if:
- You have already renewed them 6 times.
- A hold has been placed on the item and someone is waiting for it.
- You have over $10.00 in fines on your card.
- A block/message has been placed on your card. Call (970) 221-6740 to inquire about the block.