A feature has been added to the catalog that provides book jacket pictures and more information about books, such as summaries and reviews. This feature is mainly available for newer titles, and it can be very helpful when trying to find a book that you will enjoy.
- Start by going to the Library Home Page.
- Search for 'painted house.'
- Click on the title A Painted House by John Grisham.
- You will see a picture of the book cover to the right of the title. Click on the cover.
- You should find a Summary and the Cover Image. You may also find Biographical Information, Author Notes, Cover Flaps, Excerpts, and Book Reviews.
- Click on the Return to Catalog button at the top.