The Library District provides large meeting spaces, free of charge, for nonprofit, non-commercial groups engaged in an educational, cultural, intellectual, or civic activity. Groups may be in their formative stages.
- All groups must be nonprofit.
- All meetings must be free and open to the public.
- Meeting room users may not charge for attendance, sell products, request donations, solicit business, or profit in any way.
- Groups may access rooms at the Reservation Start Time. Early entry into the rooms is not permitted.
- Use of meeting rooms by for profit entities, even to offer a free meeting/class, is prohibited.
- Library District Policies apply to all persons using meeting rooms.
In the event of an unplanned / emergency library closure, room reservations during the closure will be cancelled.
Groups are able to reserve meeting spaces regardless of beliefs or affiliations. Permission to use the rooms does not constitute an endorsement by the Poudre River Public Library District of any group's policies and beliefs.
Reservation information regarding events in Library District Meeting Rooms is made available to the public.
- Groups may request a room up to eight weeks in advance.
- Governmental entities may request rooms up to six months in advance.
- Groups may have two active reservations at one time.
- Rooms may not be booked on a regular weekly or monthly basis.
Access and Availability
- Groups may access rooms at the Reservation Start Time. Please include set up and breakdown times within your scheduled reservation.
- The Old Town Library large meeting room may be scheduled for up to four (4) hours in a 24 hour period.
- The Council Tree Library large meeting room may be scheduled for up to three (3) hours in a 24 hour period.
- The Harmony Library large meeting room may be scheduled for up to a full-day (during regular hours) in a 24 hour period.
- Reservations will not be held beyond 15 minutes of the group's scheduled start time.
- Rooms must be cleared 15 minutes prior to building closing.
- Meetings that are requested outside of regular hours must be pre-approved by a building manager.
Meeting Rooms 1 & 2 at the Old Town Library are equipped with a Hearing Loop. People with a hearing impairment may check out a receiver with headphones or use the T-coil mode on their hearing aid or cochlear implant to enjoy the program through the room's sound system without distracting background noise and reverberation.
Large Meeting Rooms may be reserved online 24 hours ahead of the meeting date/time. Groups requesting meeting rooms within 24 hours of their desired start time must call the Library Answer Center.
Groups must notify the Library's Answer Center as soon as possible if their reservation for a room is no longer needed. A room reservation will not be held beyond 15 minutes of the scheduled start time.
Meeting Room Rules of Use
Meeting Room Features and Equipment
Alternative Meeting Rooms in Fort Collins Area