How to Place a Hold
- Using the library catalog, search for an item by its title, keyword, author, or subject.
- Once you find the item you are looking for, click the "Place hold" button to the right of the title.
Note: If you click on the title you will see a page containing more detailed information about the item, including summaries, reviews, series information, and other similar items you may be interested in.
- Login with your last name and complete library card number and click "Submit."
- On the next page select which library you would like to pick up the item and click "Submit."
Be sure to log out of your library account when you are finished.
- Once the item becomes available you will receive an email notification or, if you've opted in, a text message. The item will be held for one week at your requested pickup location. To check out the item be sure to bring the card you used to place the item on hold.